In the following paragraphs, the term 'user' refers to a person using this website.
By accessing our website, you, the user, agree to use the terms and conditions set out hereunder. These terms and conditions may change at our discretion at any time and without prior notice. All orders and sample requests made through this site are governed by these terms and conditions. All prices on this website are subject to confirmation. You agree to pay all charges applicable to your order. We will endeavour to use efficient resources to deliver items as quickly and efficiently as possible. However, we are not responsible for delivery delays beyond our control. We will endeavour to notify all customers if delivery is delayed, however this is sometimes beyond our control and subsequently, we may not be aware of it.
Normal Delivery Period
We undertake to despatch an order within a ten working day period after the order is downloaded and payment has been received. In the event of any unforeseen delays to the order beyond the ten-day despatch period, the user shall be notified of the delay by email. Please note that many of our products will have a two-day despatch period.
It is important to be aware of the delivery charges that apply which are set out on the website. For more information on our delivery charges you can review our Shipping Option in detail.
- We will refund your payment as required (subject to our terms and conditions).
- Please complete the Return Form attached to your order.
- Re-package goods in original packaging.
- Enclose the Return Form in your parcel along with the goods that you are returning.
- Goods are to be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Please ensure that you affix correct postage to your parcel.
- Please return goods using a tracking service.
- Medray cannot be held responsible for returned items that are lost or damaged in transit.
- Returns must be made within 14 days.
- Goods must be unworn, undamaged and in an unused condition.
- Tags must not be removed.
- Refunds do not include P&P.
- Refunds will be made via original payment method.
- Embroidered items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We have the right to refuse any return that should, in our opinion, be outside our terms & conditions.
The trademarks, copyrights and logo marks displayed on this site are registered trademarks of Medray Ltd. The products on this site may not be copied, reproduced, posted or republished in any way. The republication or use of products is reserved by both Medray and any suppliers. Unauthorised use of any product without prior written consent is prohibited and all rights are reserved. Images on this site are used with the permission or in accordance with applicable law. Re-use of them without permission may violate the privacy and publication of those persons.
This website may provides links to other websites. All those sites are independent of Medray Ltd. and therefore we have no control over and no liability for those websites and their contents with regards to their use. We provide these links for ease of access and each user accesses them at their own risk.
Linking to the Medray website
Unless you have received written consent from Medray to the contrary, you may only use the Medray web site and any information for personal, non-commercial purposes. Except in connection with your authorised use, you may not copy, modify, display, license, distribute, transmit, or download any information without prior written consent from Medray. In particular, by proceeding to access this web site, you agree:
- to link to our site only through our home page. Please do not link to other pages of our site without obtaining prior written permission from Medray (such consent may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of Medray)
- not to use frames to present the link
- not to reproduce material from this web site for any purpose, including by featuring prices of any Medray products on any other web site or other on-line service, nor gather such material by the use of any "deep-link," "page-scrape," "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology
Users may not contribute post or transmit any unlawful, defamatory or threatening material that could constitute a criminal offence. Medray Ltd. reserves the right not to publish, or to remove, any content deemed to be inappropriate for any reason whatsoever.
The website is accessed and used at your own risk. Although reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all details on the website are current and contain no inaccuracies or errors, no guarantees are made that the website's content will be error free, accurate and current at all times. If and when a mistake is noticed we will correct it as soon as possible and will ensure that all efforts are made to notify affected users.
Medray shall be under no liability whatsoever to the user for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) suffered by the user whether in contract or negligence or otherwise howsoever, whether for loss or damage to property or for death or bodily injury or otherwise howsoever in respect of any products supplied or work done by the user.
Medray advises that any product purchased on the website by a user should be researched to ensure that the product purchased will perform to the users needs if further work is required to be performed on the product. This includes printing, digitial printing, finishing processes or any other function where the product is altered in any means either by the user or a third party.
The user shall indemnify Medray against any claim made against Medray by a third party arising out of products supplied and work performed by the user for their users. In the event of any claim by the user, the remedies of the user shall be limited to damages. Under no circumstances shall the liability of Medray exceed the total price of the products in question.
Products containing alcohol:
Products containing alcohol can only be purchased by persons of 18 years and over.