X-Ray protecting Lead Screens, a brand new addition to Medray’s Radiology Portfolio
Some time back, we shared a post for radiation protection doors that were the new inclusion within the Medray’s portfolio of radiology provides. Continued a similar, we have a tendency to bring you another informative post for X-Ray protecting Screens.
As mentioned earlier, the only idea behind the radiation protection activity is to cut back the expected absorption dose by body by means of expulsion the radiation rays among protection accessories. The X-Ray protecting screens are the must-haves for the radiology department of a care organisation.
Medray Imaging Systems brings you the custom created lead screens from Raybloc, a famous manufacturer of X-Ray protection material. These customs created lead screens are factory-made as per the most recent NHS HTM and infection management standards. These X-Ray screens are custom created and might even be designed to match the present interiors with actual dimensions. These lead screens are factory-made exploitation the very best quality renewable property materials.
These X-Ray protecting lead screens have a singular rounded U formed barrier channel that has resistant, mug edge similarly as prevents sharp chips shaped thanks to wear and tear with usage. These lead screens are on the market all told colour laminate end with a cloth anodised sleek mug frame to confirm they match dead among their surroundings.
- Fully bespoke X-ray shielding screens built to fit direct from Raybloc, the manufacturer
- Manufactured to the latest NHS HTM and infection control standards
- Available in any colour laminate finish with a satin anodised smooth soft touch frame
- Designed to match existing decoration, exact dimensions and to the highest quality available from renewable sustainable materials
- Approved by RPA (Radiation Protection Advisors) within the UK
- Workshop pre built for perfect fit first time to suit for zero problems on site
- Available with fitted furniture, all bespoke to suit your exact requirements
To know more about Radiation Protective Screens from Medray Imaging Systems, contact us at: email@example.com or call us at +353 01 466 3773.